Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

The TREASURE TRAIL from the SIDE

Stupid me.  I thought every understood the term "end of life."   I will remain embarrassingly stupid as I was at birth.  And when I take my final my final gasp for nothing, the world can celebrated my lifetime stupidity, says they.

Sadly, I am still here.  There must be billions who still live, and trillions who have perished before us who experienced, "end of life" dimension.  I took a college course, "Death and Dying" and one of the "End of Life" ran throughout.  I think every nursing student was required to take the course. This was in the last 10 years.  No doubt they may have eliminated this study, as they have done with other things like English.  For those of you who have had to endure the death of a parent you understand the perplexing and magnificent experience.  Death is a subject that many live in fear of of.  But it comes to us all and therefore we will experience it.

I have already experienced one parent's who died in a plane crash, so "end of life" issues were quite different.  And that was decades ago.  And I have now in entered the natural end of life process of my other.

"End of Life."  Some infer this as a nebbish, vapid term.  I am still here.  And the future cadaver is still here.  So let's talk about the "color of the year" or the Duchess of Sussex's wardrobe.

In the midst of this remarkable and heartbreaking personal "end of life" experience I'll take a moment to bring myself some joy.  The beauty of man I'm the light.  Enjoy please. Forgive for being human and speaking of my pain.  But I will honor beauty as illustrated below.

Thank you, Kevin as ever.

5 comments:

  1. Many of us have experienced what you are going through now. I hope you find comfort in the memories you will always have of your loved one.

    Paul, PS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cock on this guy - very creative shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life and death are only a blink an eye away, it is what we do with the time in between and to cherish that matters....
    Thinking of you and all that are being 'buffeted' by the unfavourable strong winds of life at the moment...

    ReplyDelete