Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2019

WORSHIPPING a Treasure Trail and it's male specimen

Okay, this only our second gif ever on the TT blog.

What a celebration of male beauty it is. The TT is amazing on this sublime male's perfect abs (and look at that succulent right armpit bush).  This trail leads to a very eager, impressive treasure at one end.  Imagine the beauty at the top that we can't see (makes me quiver).  I broke my rule and used this gif because it is an homage to everything this blog is about (be it static or animated).  There isn't anything more beautiful than the natural male form.  I refer to this blog's mission.

"Follow this blog daily...on our search for perfection in all of its forms. Who knows where it will lead? It doesn't matter that the top has a gorgeous set of bedroom eyes or if below the waist there is a big surprise. The trail is beautiful in and of itself.  Its beauty points either way to the possibility of something of equal beauty."

Someday this waxing, coiffing, shaving, trimming, 'scraping...whatever you call it will come to an end.  A man is most spectacular for many years of his life when he exhibits and praises his god-given unique beauty.  The world is a pendulum that swings dramatically at rather a "glacial pace." I think I might have been lucky enough to have lived through almost one complete cycle.  Hopefully no further.

Every man is uniquely beautiful to me.  I most admire men who remain true and proud of their naturally blessed beauty.  There is nothing wrong with enhancing and exalting the beauty one was born with, in all its forms.  This gif is an exaltation and testimony to this statement.

Thank you Kevin.






PS:  I have written this whilst listening to the abdication speech of King Edward VIII.   It reminds me of one of the few things I have learned to be absolutely true.  Everything is simply history repeating.  (Thank you Dame Shirley Bassey). All of you fresh young things should explore and investigate what became before.  It is a road map to your future.  It can point you to greater achievements in the future.

And for the vapid.  I suspect you'll discover your truth, however short or long it may be.

Harry and Meghan will relive this past history, of Edward and Wallis, and hopefully change it for the better.  What came before will repeat eternally.  But did you know.

3 comments:

  1. You lost me on the PS. Are you prophesying that Charles will die before his mother or decline to be crowned, and that William will divorce Kate in order to hook up with some Venezuelan rent boy, forcing his abdication, such that Harry would have a shot at the throne? If so, color me doubtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete