Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

A PROUD Treasure Trail

Indeed.  This stunning man is perfect in every way.  A fine TT specimen.  And all that hair on his legs really gets me going (as Rufus Wainwright said in "An Old Whore's Diet").

What perfection.  It makes me weak.  Click on the photo to enlarge and discover more how spectacular this man is (if your equipment will allow).

Thank you, Kevin.

We're still here.  Are you?  I so hope health and a better day for each and every one of you.

 The TREASURE TRAIL Hunter
Mark

Namaste


4 comments:

  1. Still here, alright. And this one's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want him in my bed, together with you and with my bottle of fresh poppers... ;-)

      Delete
  2. Still here in OZ too - love those hairy thighs Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still here and healthy. This guy is so sexy.

    ReplyDelete