Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

TREASURE TRAIL Redux bathing in the LIGHT

Mercy.  I am humbled by this photo.   I believe it has appeared in this forum, in many years past.

The pose.  The specimen.  The welcoming long limbs inviting us in to celebrate the masculine beauty.

I hope more than anything that each of you and yours find safe and healthy passage.  How did this happen?  Please let me know how you are......I truly care.   Thank you for enjoying the message that this blog illustrates.  Male beauty is most exquisite in the way it was created.   And some enhancing can make the natural beauty manifold.  Enhancing does not mean elimination.

If your equipment allows, click and see the complete glory of this man

It is restorative to me to celebrate natural beauty.

Thank you Kevin.   And each and every one of you.




5 comments:

  1. Oh...how I would love to give him the tongue bath of a lifetime! Thank you for showing this! --E

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect male display love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is my favorite! Large srpeading hairys legs and hot bush!

    ReplyDelete