Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

A LONG and THIN Treasure Trail

Mercy.  Takes my breath away.  Especially the tan lines.  But what happened with the pubes.  Beautiful specimen.  But the 'scaping is a little too affected for my taste.  But a stunning man in every way, no?

Thank you Kevin.

I should have mentioned in April that we should all celebrate another milestone for The Treasure Trail blog.  We went over the 14 million viewer mark.  Since this blog's inception in 2009.  And we just reached 800 followers.  Congratulations to each and every one of you for making this happen.  And thank you.  Especially to Kevin, our pied piper, so to speak.

Stay safe and healthy, please.  Namaste to you all.

Mark

4 comments:

  1. He looks comforting, like wrapping up with your favorite quilt on a cold morning... except I bet he smells a lot better. Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Do you exchange links?
    My blogger is https://testosteronagay.blogspot.com/
    If you accept send me an email : Testosteronagaycontato@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete