Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

A PERFECT Treasure Trail From The SIDE

Exquisite.  This masterpiece TT.  And all of the beautiful hirsute aspects of this magnificent man. 

Thank you, Kevin for this PERFECT male.

Bobbert, and all of the other TT supporters.  I worry in today's COVID world if I didn't hear from you.  I worry.   Like a silly old grandma.   Thank you for your comments.

Please stay safe and healthy each an every one of you.  I feel such concern about you all!

I hope this is a new specimen not presented before!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love trails that are long. Beautiful shape, too. Dark hair simply captures the eye more... perfect contrast to the flesh. Photographs wonderfully. Thank you for sharing this one. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful spread of natural, drak growth, the intensity of the abdomen pattern is just gorgeous, the chest is perfectly balanced. It's always a pleasure to comment Mark, hope you are safe and please keep so in these troubled times, even without Covid we have to looks after one another, but more especially now perhaps?

    ReplyDelete