Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

YES PLEASE! A remarkable TREASURE TRAIL

 Look at those powerful veins in his arm and hands.

And look at those manly veins and artery which vertically frame the lower portion of the TT.  Oh the perfect symmetry of it all! This specimen is perfect in every way.

Thank you Kevin!

May I ask a favor, readers?   Could you please give reaction/response to this and previous posts of the TT blog.  Why?  For years the count of responses to my posts have been non-existent.  Based upon what I see/  Either 0's or in the range of 1 to five.  I have changed Apple devices many times, as well as the IP services (Safari, Google).  But I cannot get any meaningful information to this key demographic.   Could we collectively do this as an experiment?  Just leave a reaction!

Please flood the site with your reactions..............It will help me determine if this feature is working correctly.

Behold!  (I strongly recommend that you double click on the photo to see a larger image, should your equipment allow.   BTW.....to one of our faithful readers:  I have no idea why those pesky little computer codes show up when you you enlarge the photos....please let me know if you have a solution!)




5 comments:

  1. Love men in thermal underwear. So fucking hot. Thanks for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your site. Always loved a treasure trail. Go to your site almost every day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this site, very much. Thanks. And, this specimen is a favorite type as I like natural pubic hair. As you say, what great veins.

    ReplyDelete