Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

LOOKING UP a Beautiful TREASURE TRAIL

This is a handsome fella.  I like his long head of hair and his five o'clock shadow.  He's also natural everywhere else.  Sexy jet black chest hairs and a snail trail that leads to a nice bush and, my heavens, a very eager treasure (don't miss those nipples!)   I love this perspective. What a lovely man!  He looks a bit like Adrian Grenier who has one of my favorite male body type:  tall, lithe, thin, dark hair in moderation (this not him, but he bears a resemblance from this vantage point).

Thank you, Kevin.


5 comments:

  1. I'll have to agree on each and every point you make about this guy.

    My only change would be for him to shave the hair off the shaft...

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is making me weep here...what a lovely guy....I am so inferior...but so heartening to think of the great gay life he has ahead of him....

    ReplyDelete
  3. a natural sexy man with a delectable treasure.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete