Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

REDUX (I think?): A SEXY and MASCULINE Treasure Trail

Help me out here.  I think this is the same specimen that I posted on 8/11/17?  http://thetreasuretrail.blogspot.com/2017/08/a-sexy-treasure-trail-and-masculine.html

This man is perfect.  This picture shows his very sexy, unique chest hair growth pattern (all natural?--but who cares).  This man has such an amazing torso in every way.  Oh how I could worship and pay homage to this perfect masculine being.  Can you imagine the reward that awaits in the blokes package?

So is this the same model as 8/11/17 post?  (see above).  I think he's beautiful but was he made with such a beautiful, unique, sparsely mans-caped chest and treasure trail?

Thank you Kevin for the original photo a few days ago and also for this treasure.




5 comments:

  1. yes, he may be the same one, though not sure. it's good to see him twice anyway. love the abs.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh look....he's gone all shy...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that these two photos are of the same person. The chest hair pattern and trail are very similar, I admit, but the eyes are different.

    ReplyDelete