Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

A "Correct" THIN LINE Treasure Trail...I think?

Here's a real beauty A thin TT.  Relatively.  Here you are "Unknown" 10/30/19 blog comment.  https://thetreasuretrail.blogspot.com/2019/10/just-treasure-trail_30.html#comment-form

"Finally ! A real treasure TRAIL. That's what a TT should be : a trail, that means a sexy line of hair from up to down instead of the ughly bushes you most of the times publish. Please come back to the origins of the term TT. All the rest has nothing to deal with that. Bears has to be find on other sites. I rest my case. Long live the happy lines ! I really love and adore them, so please give us more of that. No more gorilla's with an overdose of hair on their bodies."

I hope this comment will create a civil discussion.  Is that possible. I very much encourage comments that express your opinion about the subject. If people prefer non-hairy men, Cheers to you.  So do I.  If they are naturally so.  If you like non-hairy MEN, contrived, (not children) then you really should visit the abundant amount of the majority male appreciation web content sites on the internet.  They exalt in men and women who primp and preen to look pre-prubescent.  I'm all for everyone's predilections and fetishes.   But that is not mine.  And I have spent 10 years trying to preserve the beauty idyll that I was raised to believe. 

This blog site is meant to honor and exalt in the remarkable perfection of the male specimen in its natural form spectrum,.  Many men chose to ENHANCE their goddess-given beauty.  By showing their beauty at its best advantage and developing their beautiful but not eliminating one of their best features.   Their body hair. 

Please readers, speak up.  Not against "Unknown's" comment.  Do you have an interesting perspective that might enrich this blog site. 

Thank you Kevin.  I would ask readers to read the blog and leave a comment.  I could rhapsodize the beauty of this specimen which is self-evident.  And I think fits the guidelines of "Unknown's" preferences.  Please speak up.

Happy trails to you all!



  

8 comments:

  1. Hello....
    I love all the posting you upload, the treasure trail is but one part of the pleasure that can develop upon a guys torso....I have very little hair bestowed upon me, that has been one factor that being a gay guy I wish was different, hence the delight I take in seeing all the postings you kindly research and share....this guy is a delight, chest hair I'd die for and a trail both above and below the belly button that is exquisite and in need of close inspection if we were together...! Thank you.
    Bobbert x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is it written that a TT has to be thin or that it can't be accompanied by chest hair? The variety is what makes the subject interesting. And even where the TT is wide as a football stadium, it is still beautiful in my opinion so long as the field on which it grows is firm and not flabby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very natural pic.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, to me... A treasure Trail is a swath of hair from below the navel and slightly widening as it leads to the full pubic area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why this discussion? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some like hairy, some like smooth, some like Latins, some like Asians, some folks like the color red, some folks like the color blue. If we all liked the same thing, imagine how boring this world would be. To criticize or marginalize those who do not think like you is 100% of the current problem in this country. LIGHTEN UP and enjoy life, however you wish and stop being critical of others likes or dislikes.
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT for this kind of childish stuff. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that classic thin-line treasure trail above and below the "inny" belly button. . . . My tongue could dance over that. And nice chest-hair-spread across the pecs, too. . . Ooo la la !! Just right in my book. Come to papa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't care if a guy is hairy or smooth. I just hope that whatever body hair he does have he leaves alone. I prefer natural.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tex, thank you for the comment. That is the most succinct and concise comment that was ever uttered on this blog. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete