Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

A VERY WIDE TT From the Side

Here we have a beautiful photograph.   There are so many exquisite things about this man.

But we're here worship the male TT.   I love this manly man in all of his aspects.  But I will focus on the TREASURE TRAIL and let all other beautiful attributes speak for themselves.  I encourage each of you to comment on his exquisite qualities.

Thank you Kevin Conus for this photo.

Speaking about the TT, from this beautiful photo.  It has a lovely rug of short hair that runs from side to side.  And then it has the most enchanting sexy feather of fluffy vertical care that leads just above and just down from the navel.  I leads on the lower side to a very natural bush of pubic hair.  The upper half of his torso has the same luscious short carpet that tapers in to a thin line line of dark hair up to his beautiful hairy chest.

We all have our preferences and predilections.   I love this incredible specimen in all of his hirsute glory.  But for me he is NOT a BEAR.   I love bears.  They suit my TT fetish quite nicely.

I wish I could show a more diverse example of manhood here.  Because I find all natural men (hairy or naturally not, lithe and to burly, and every race and ethnicity.    Most men these days eliminate their body hair.  So it is most difficult to find a wide range of appropriate specimens to celebrate here.

Enjoy.  If you think this a bear website, I suggest you aren't on the correct website.   If you are seeking shaved, waxed men's body hair, this is MOST DEFINITELY not the site for you.  You will find 95% of all blog sites cater to you predilection.

Cheers to us all who appreciate the glory manhood, not contrived!


7 comments:

  1. Right, very attractive. "Otter," I would say rather than bear. Bears are fat. This man, fortunately, is not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If he is indeed an otter, I'd like to lodge my treasure in to his 'holt' anytime...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're saying a line of pubic hair that starts at the belly button and dissapears into a guys pants qualifies as a proper treasure trail. The problem is that if a guy's not naked you can't see whether the belly button hair runs down to his pubes or ends a few inches blow the top of his jeans.I was told years ago that a true treasure trail runs down the center of the chest (preferably starting at his chest hair)and down to his belly button and then to his pubes. (But even a trail that runs from half way down the chest and down is still good)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look of perfection, love the hairy upper thighs too
    Ben- Australia

    ReplyDelete