Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2019

And ODE to a natural TREASURE TRAIL

I need to sing the praises for faithful reader of this blog: "Tex".  I appreciate the continued patronage  of this blog site, by a supportive group of subscribers.

"Tex" made a perfect comment on a previous blog post, Tex November 23, 2019.  It was submitted to the post https://thetreasuretrail.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-thin.html#comment-form.  Here 'tis.

"I don't care if a guy is hairy or smooth. I just hope that whatever body hair he does have he leaves alone.  I prefer natural."

I've never articulated that perspective so concisely.  I love men in their natural state of being.  This blog celebrates and admires the male form naturally.  As Tex said so eloquently.  "I prefer natural".  Hirsute or not.

Thank you, "Tex."   Click on the photo to appreciate this specimen.  If your equipment allows, you can click on this and see quite a lovely eyeful.




5 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree. Great photo, too
    Love the smile, and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great smile, hot TT , love his bush and hot looking uncut cock - nice balls too Ben / Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the kind words. I love your Blog. Many thanks to you and our Muse Kevin for all the hard work you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I need to pay tribute to the handsome young man above. He's a perfect illustration of my comment which, I suspect, is why you chose him. He doesn't have a lot of body hair but there is no evidence of shaving, trimming, waxing, etc. He is beautiful and in his natural state.

    ReplyDelete