Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

A SEXY Natural TREASURE TRAIL

I love this specimen.  I think this is a naturally hairy dude.  He has thankfully sculpted his body.  Which means he enhanced his natural beauty.  He also exhibits IMO body hair that has not been obliterated.  No stubble here.  But maybe he shaved his balls?  

Men are beautiful the way the came to their lives.  We've been living in this strange, altered dimension for a couple of decades that has dictated men (gay and straight) to get rid of their body hair.  This is a travesty.  Will it take another two decades for this tragic fashion to become passe?

Quite probably. The pendulum swings.  Fashion moves, on occasion, at a glacial pace.  I've lived long enough to know that this is the truth and not fable.

What a beautiful representation this photo of all the qualities we encourage at this blog.  This is the current ideal.  But I love natural men which runs a very wide gamut.  Not just men that are professional models. In this blog's history, I've tried to show a spectrum.  I try to prove a point.  That men are beautiful when they display in the way the goddess created them.  I hope that this message will someday take hold of the zeitgeist.

Thank you, Kevin.

Enjoy!  And please leave some response.   You can just express your reactions by choosing one of the three radial buttons.  Or you can make a comment.  I appreciate every one of you who continue to support my silly ideal.

9 comments:

  1. What a stiff beautiful cock, nice balls and a hot bush
    Ben - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only comment is that I don't agree that the subject is "naturally hairy." "Hairy" implies more than just a dusting of hair on the chest, a modest treasure trail and some hair on the legs. This handsome gentleman is what I would term mostly smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW@!@ He's Uber Hot! Love his nippes, smoothness, happy trail! and erection!Yum! I'd lick him from top to bottom, awnd then some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW@!@ He's Uber Hot! Love his nippes, smoothness, happy trail! and erection!Yum! I'd lick him from top to bottom, awnd then some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW@!@ He's Uber Hot! Love his nippes, smoothness, happy trail! and erection!Yum! I'd lick him from top to bottom, awnd then some!

    ReplyDelete