Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Looking Down A NATURAL Blond TREASURE TRAIL

We may have celebrated this lovely specimen before.  This photo is from earlier this decade.

I was born blonde.  So I experienced life as a blond, right to the ugly hideous end.  Some of us are hairy but you can't see the blonde hairs in a photo.  In reality, the natural beautiful body hair of a blond can be so sensual if you see it in the perfect light.  I used to play tennis in high school.  Some of the sexiest memories I have are of lithe, young men my age, who had quite a bright, blond verdant manscape of body hair.  The sexiest of my peers, had thick patches of body hair on their arms, legs, and at that age, sometimes the chest. They had beautiful body hair but you couldn't appreciate it from afar, or if you were closer but the lighting was not right.

Have any of you appreciated blonds?  They are one of many exquisite male body specimens (I love the spectrum A to Z myself).  I love the vivid, but so subtle body hair some blonds are born with.  Other blonds have very little body hair and if so, it is very light.  And it doesn't photograph.  But they too are perfect.

And so I offer this "vintage-ish" (2013) photo as a ode to naturally blond men.  It looks like he might have done a bit of 'scapping in a region leading from the TT to a clipped bush?   But I know that the beauty of a blond is that the luster and subtlety of their body hair can only be discovered when you are close in person.  Few photographers understand how to capture this exquisite, hidden beauty.

I seem to become more like Walt Whitman every day (not in my literary skills, I know).  I find at the end of life an amazing new perspective.  "I sing the body electric."

And this is just one illustration.  I remember this sort of beauty from my youth in the 1970's, although no one shaved or altered the body.   I hope in the future that all of you will know the beauty of a man without his natural beauty unsullied.   It is so much more interesting and sensuous than the butchery we endure due to today's freaky unattractive fashions.  A man's beauty becomes infinite.  But not when they shave themselves.  A man's beauty is more than the size of his penis, scrotum and testicles.  As this "vintage" photo proves.



2 comments:

  1. I have definitely appreciated blonds. It's beautiful when blond body hair shines in the sunlight or some other strong light source.

    ReplyDelete