Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

JUST the TREASURE TRAIL. Sort of.....






































This specimen is a masterpiece.  The dudes body, first of all.  And the photographic perspective.  It is seldom to find a photographer who appreciates male beauty the way we do.

The TT is beguiling.  The nipple makes me quiver.  The hairy chest.  The cleavage.  The bush peaking out is so remarkable.

Imagine if this man, who sculpted his beautiful musculature, decided at the same time to detract from his natural beauty and eliminate body hair.

I celebrate all men in their natural state.  Hair or not  Artifice is one of the things that makes humans ugly.  Not all of us are born blessed as this beauty.  Some of us also do not contrive to make ourselves anything different but what we are.  That is beautiful enough.   The way are born is NOT wrong and we shouldn't feel any shame.  It has taken me decades to understand this concept.  I will go to my grave full of shame.  I only hope that future generations do not carry this forward.  I'm skeptical.  Our species seems to lack something.  We just keep repeating horrors.

Thank you Kevin for this magnificent high note for the end of a decade.  Let us hope that the next decade will still see the beauty of masculinity.

Happy New Years to you all!  And Happy Trails to you!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2020's to all..with much love from the UK...what an image to bring the decade to a close, thank you for all the lovely postings of unsculpted masculinity....here's to 2020...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best in 2020. I love the hair and especially the bush. I love pubes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say. . . Those nipples cloaked in that gorgeous chest-hair spread, that high belly button sitting like a pearl in the midst of those hairy V-shaped abs, all pointing down to those bushy pubes. Follow the TREASURE MAP to the pot of gold!! My tongue could dance up and down that torso with abandon. I'd love to wind-up and blow a generous cum shot into that hirsute!!! Any volunteers out there to lick him clean?? Thanks for the posting, and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete