Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A beautiful PYRAMID Treasure Trail

This specimen is magnificent.  Thank you Kevin.

A recent comment to a post from a TT admirer said something like this:  I don't know what you call it.  I laughed when I read the comment.  And I giggled when I created this post.  What do you call it?

I wish you, the gents and ladies (I hope), would begin to classify the types of treasure trails that we admire here.  I think this blog would be enhanced if the remarkable range of male beauty was defined by the astounding range of thoughts from you.  The readers.

I've called this TT beauty a pyramid.  But it is so much more.  I would love to have everyone here to help define.  I am limited, I know.  But together we are not.

I love this male beauty.  Beautiful torso/x-pack. And a natural hairy countenance, without too much sculpting.  I am always spellbound by a thick black patch of manliness.  Like this dude's bush.  This is another perfect specimen.  Look at that vibrant vein on his right hip--pulsating with his masculinity and vitality.  I fear I may have profiled this specimen before.  If so, this deserves further admiration. (Click to enlarge, I hope).







5 comments: