Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A brief TREASURE TRAIL but a fetching man

Here is an amazingly beautiful man.  His physique is mouthwatering.  But, he presents a very brief TT (is it 'scaped?)   I try to present a diverse and changing male types.   I strive to provide content that appeals to the broadest of audience.   

Thanks to Kevin Conus here is a different specimen.  Do you think he has shaved or wax his beautiful body hair?  There seems to be just a hint of TT under his navel.  And also his underarms.

What do you think?   He's beautiful indeed.   But has his body hair been coiffed or eliminated?







4 comments:

  1. Looks like maybe his chest has been shaved. But, otherwise, it looks natural to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi....I'd agree there's too much stubble on the chest to be natural growth....maybe regrowth lower own too...but I'd be oh so happy to look 5% like this lovely guy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dunno about him, to much arrogance in the expression that it makes it hard to like. Maybe I am reading to much into it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so maybe he had to shave his chest hair off for some modeling gig in the past, but now he's letting it grow, so I don't hold that against him. Also, I don't find him to be "arrogant." It would be arrogant of me to judge him in that respect based on one photo. He's simply striking the pose the photographer told him to assume. No doubt he can wear a friendlier expression when the occasion calls for it.

    ReplyDelete