Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

TWO Treasure Trails at once

The perspective of this photo is wonderful.  What an incredibly well designed room for this particular composition.  And the two amazing TT specimens are captured in a very lovely way.  I'd take either of these specimens, but preferably both at the same time.   How refreshing to see two men who display their remarkable natural physical beauty.   I love their male beauty equally.  And you? (remember you can click on the photo to enlarge it.


2 comments:

  1. They are both attractive, but I definitely prefer the one toward the top of the photo. Can't exactly put my finger on the reason. Maybe that the top one has sexier feet, a more handsome face, and a more compelling hair pattern on his torso. Also I'm not liking the tattoo on the forearm of the other man. But basically it's not up to me. They obviously love each other, and that's all that really matters.

    ReplyDelete