Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Another perfect TREASURE TRAIL for the HALL OF FAME

Kevin.  Thank you.  Another home run!

This specimen is a masterpiece.  Everything is sublime.  He is perfectly toned and proportionate.  What a beautiful chest with a natural dusting of hair.  Mouthwatering nipples.  The vein in his right arm is I think an indication of the masculinity that pulses through him.  That torso and abs, with a unique and exceptional TT.

He is remarkably handsome.

I am nothing but a curator here.   I get very little feedback.  Throughout the years, that has always been the best gauge of what appeals to the TT readers.  For several months I could not see the counts of your "reaction" radial button choices.  I spent a few hours tonight reviewing the last 2 or 3 years reaction counts.

Please leave your reaction.  It is the most important way that I have to interpret the audience interests.  Please continue to leave a reaction or a comment.

Just a few months ago, I left a thank you message.  We had reached 12m views.  And I asked for help in moving upwards the number of followers.  Wow!  Thank you.

Please continue.  We may reach 13m views in the next few months.  I rejoice in that.

Enjoy:

8 comments:

  1. Well, I always push a reaction button...and, for the most part, leave a comment. Comments, I think, help us bloggers to know whether we are providing what our readers expect of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, fellow (and better IMO) blogger whkattk. I do not not know why, but for some reason, my count of reactions always shows as 1. On all my devices. Last night was fun. The data was there. I spent a good deal of time studying. It won't last. But it is the best source of viewers preferences. I will always present a variety. But it helps to have some clue about what peeps think about the amazing variety of beautiful masculinity. I wish I knew how to access the data and extra info on my own.

      As always, thank you for your participation!

      Delete
  2. For me Ryan Greasley has the most perfect tt... have a look (or more ideal, post it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would LOVE to get my hands (and other parts) all over this!
    --E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you said, plus I love the determined structure of his face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regarding reactions. I don't see them as I mostly use the site on my phone and only get the mobile version :(

    ReplyDelete