Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A PERFECT male and TREASURE TRAIL

This is a remarkably gorgeous sample of natural male beauty.

The veins, the abs, the pecs, the natural chest hair and exquisite TT.

I have always found perfection quite appealing.  But sometimes beauty has a slight imperfection that elevates and transcends it to utter perfection.

That's my opinion.

Thank you to you all  who have responded with understanding about my current existence.

Thank you Kevin for this masterpiece.  Click on photo to see the full image in all of its perfection (depends on the equipment you're using).

I'd like to imagine that this fella is a firefighter.  His earnest, kind, countenance is worthy of such a noble profession.  Yes? No?


6 comments:

  1. Powerful example of masculinity, he's handsome and enigmatic !

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's any imperfection here, I have no idea what it would be. But in terms of a possible firefighting career, he might need to add some shoulder & bicep heft in order to match those heroic types who, in my experience, qualify themselves to carry heavy equipment up ladders and into burning buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A firefighter told me that his kind likes hitting things with sledgehammers and axes and that's why they do what they do. Not much nobility or kindness involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever need to be rescued I hope this guy shows up.

    ReplyDelete