Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2019

A SEXY Treasure Trail

Well, the blog is still here!  Everyday I wake up and wonder, "what fresh hell" awaits as the brilliant Dorothy Parker used to say.  Faithful readers know of my various peccadilloes and fetishes about male beauty and traits.  They are eclectic and wide-ranging.  I have never been someone who had a type.

This amazing dude really "gets me going" as Rufus Wainwright sang in his amazing song "An Old Whore's Diet".  I am attracted to a full range and spectrum of masculinity.  But I have a special passion for tall, lean, lithe, proportionate men with dark body hair that hasn't been massacred.

This specimen, compliments of our roving TT reporter, Kevin Conus, who is again traveling the globe.  Kevin, you should do a blog :).

This photo study has so many mouth-watering features that make me quiver.  If your device will allow it, you should click on the photo to enlarge too see this beauty in technicolor.. 





Here are the highlights for me:

  • a beautiful TT
  • a torso which displays all sorts of delightful delights...the tuft of hair below his pecs
  • a lovely, unique enticing chest hair growth
  • long thin arms and and legs
  • a perfect set of gams covered in dark hair.

    What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Right, very nice indeed, except that imho he could stand a haircut. Or at least he could comb that wild mane. Also, while I agree with all of your comments on specific attributes, I think that his best features are the handsome face and stunning abs.

    ReplyDelete