Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Looking DOWN majestic TREASURE TRAIL




My apologies.  Since I last posted I entered the End of Life Twilight Zone.  Wow,  What a very freaky place.  Not sure when we will reach the end of the zone.  I'll do the best I can to keep posting.  I know I've breached all web etiquette by discussing something so human and true.  Everyone lives is their own bubble.  Is there anyone out there who has been through thus life experience?  You needn't comment publicly because that would communicate too much information or human emotion.  Who's brave enough, beside the strident few.  But I am thankful for you all.  I appreciate that you take the time to support this decade long boondoggle.

But I need a salve.  The best thing I can think of is to pause.  And admire nature's beauty:  the male body.

Thank you as always to Kevin Conus.  He has been through this blog and supported us for many years.  In the words of one of the people I most admire, the trailblazer Jodie Foster, Kevin is someone who sticks with me through all "the rotten and the bliss."

I find it astonishing.  Many young people seem to think that they have discovered something original.  Are you aware that billions and billions of souls preceded you.  Do you care about their remarkable history.  Oops.  I've lost the audience.   Let me put on my lashes.  Ba-dump-pum

Trump says it is all a conspiracy?  That is the only truth he has babbled.   Andy Cohen did not discover drag queens and the bottom line of human behavior.  He used it to bring down our democracy. .

I am old.  But the funniest thing I find is that new generations think they have discovered something original.  I wasn't that way.  When I was 17, I spent hours listening to Judy Garland, over and over.  And Frank Sinatra. Bizet, Chopin,  Vivaldi,  Sondheim, Bernstein.  Rutter. Oh, I could go on.  I know that I have alienated my audience.  Fine.  I will do what I've done throughout my life time.  Talk to myself.

I doubt youngsters will eventually learn of all the amazing humans in history that did things that they are just now discovering.  This is their way of life.  They were taught to not really think.  And to communicate in a shorthand that is truly killing the world order.

I just hope a few of you young folk will take some time to learn about the world.  It will expand your mind and soul exponentially.  Each generation moves the world forward.  It did so before all of your devices.   What happened before is the most important legacy we can leave, besides our complete ruin of the world order that is happening before our eyes.

Here's a moment of beauty. You may not have the freedom to admire this in the future.

4 comments:

  1. It seems to me that you're depressed; I'm living with that right now. I wish you healing and wellness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi....All good wishes from this side of the pond! Keep chipper matey...
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a man - love that body hair
    Wish you well - the world is an amazing place so try to stay upbeat & optimistic
    Ben - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what you mean about the "End of Life Twilight Zone," but none of us has a permanent lease on life so in some sense or another we all have to use whatever time remains well. And there can be lots worse uses than admiring God's greatest creations. ("And God saw that it was good.") That can certainly be said of the manly individual gracing your blog today.

    For what it's worth, you do not alienate me talking about any music from any generation, from Vivaldi and Bizet to Rutter and Bernstein.

    Thanks again for your good work managing this operation and sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete