Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2019

The Treasure Trail's GLORY

CAVEAT:  Our number of followers hit 747 which is my favorite number (don't be surprised if it doesn't drop a few numbers and then "hoover" at 743 for a while.  I love this number and it has a special meaning for me.  Since I was a lad I have been in love with beautiful Queen of the Sky, the Boeing 747.  It has become obsolete and these amazing beauties are going to desert retirement/scrap yards around the world.  I weep.  But I'll take a screen shot for posterity.

We're fast approaching 13,000,000 hits.  Thank you to every single person who made that statistic possible.  Those who most deserve to celebrate are the supporters, who have stuck through the "rotten and the bliss," as one of the people I most admire, Jodie Foster eruditely said.

Each of you deserves a huge hug from me.  Each and everyone share in this milestone.  I sure wish there was a monetary reward.  After all these years I am still clueless at how blogging can bring fortune.
---------
And now for today's celebration of male beauty.................................................

Glorious.  Why is this specimen so remarkable?  It illustrates that the beautiful, sacred hair growth just below and above the navel points to many finer things, if you follow its direction.  At the end of the trail is a bountiful bush, introducing a profoundly large jewel, shrouded which rests so perfectly on a set of large pendulous balls.  And look at this fella's spread legs.  There is not any shameful 'scaping. Going upwards, the dude has guns and a beautiful unsullied hairy chest.

Dude's having coffee.  In bed.  Give me a triple espresso and I could worship him all day.  The leg spread is most out-watering, amongst other male assets, no?

Thank you, Kevin.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous guy and hairy to perfection, wish I could have been blessed with chest hair and a trail such as this...
    Congrats on the milestone posting and followers...I to as an aviation enthusiast love the 'Jumbo', such a graceful 'lady of the skies'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could fondle that all night! (I am a flight-attendant and the 747-400, or the whale we called it, was my favorite plane to work!)
    --E

    ReplyDelete