Amazing. This is manhood and in its most natural way. I wouldn't want this specimen to do a thing to his perfect male beauty. The veins, the nipples, the guns, the great body which displays an astounding hair growth pattern. I weep at your glory, Sir.
A FANTASTIC salt & pepper HAIRY Chest and succulent nipples
-
And look at those HUGE veins in each arm. Yes sir, anything you say, Daddy!
7 years ago



Absolute heaven!
ReplyDeleteThat treasure trail is more like a forest on its central stream. I don't understand the facial expression, however. With a torso like that, he should be smiling.
ReplyDeleteVery hot
ReplyDeleteDo you think he goes commando too?
ReplyDeleteI would undo the belt and zipper right away!
ReplyDeleteEven better than that, it looks like he's a button fly guy to me given those faint round impressions in his jeans, these are much more sexy to undo one by one and let the buried treasure be unearthed slowly...!
ReplyDeleteStudly!
ReplyDelete